I have now compared the #43 Moss Stitch and the #371 Cross and Twist Stitch. I find that the latter is far easier to perform.
Aida Sampler
Red Silk Kimono Scribble Cloth
Good job getting your homework done early. Today will be another hot one.
I would be more likely to use the easier one.
The colours on the silk kimono are striking!
Now, I wonder, how much do they change - and become more different, perhaps - these two stitches, if you stitch them much smaller and less leggy?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Good job getting your homework done early. Today will be another hot one.
I would be more likely to use the easier one.
The colours on the silk kimono are striking!
Now, I wonder, how much do they change - and become more different, perhaps - these two stitches, if you stitch them much smaller and less leggy?
Post a Comment