Wednesday 24 February 2021

WIPW - A Birthday Present

 Here we are again, ready to report on Work In Progress Wednesday.


Crazy for Crazy

I pieced the two blocks.


Log Cabin Quilt

Another 12 blocks were selected, and assembled (after this picture was taken). Together with the previous four sets, I will have the first panel. I hope to show it next week.


Sunday Stitch School Reference Chart

I prepared the new Sunday Stitch School Reference Chart. There are 45 boxes, and I have to find 45 new stitches to fill them with!


Tatting

Do you remember the white circle of tatting lace with orange beads? It was too large to fit the white and orange Crazy for Crazy octagon block I recently completed. 

Instead I added a sting of orange beads and made a necklace out of it. This will be a birthday present.



Saturday Sightings of Spring

Here is a peep at the progress made. A complete report will be posted on Saturday.



6 comments:

Shami Immanuel said...

All your progress are great. Tatting with the beads is excellent. Steady progress in all your projects. Looking at your post I remember some of my forgotten projects. Thanks for reminding me.

Rachel said...

I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding some more stitches!

Janie said...

Thanks for sharing your Wednesday project report!
Your work is inspiring and the two CC blocks are off to a good start.
And you've added more Log Cabin blocks, beautiful.
The bit of stitching you showed on your embroidery project is attractive, I'll be back for more.

crazyQstitcher said...

A post of beauty!. The brown tones look rich and warm. I think this may be a favourite for me. Your tatted, beaded necklace is a fabulous gift. I'm now waiting for Saturday to see more of the cushion.

Angela said...

You have been busy! So much gorgeous stitching to enjoy!

Pamela said...

You really made a lot of progress on many things this week. The tatted necklace is really nice.