Friday 2 April 2021

Easter Break

It is Friday, and it should be the time I posted my Sunday Stitch School homework - which this time is the Revision Homework with Sunbonnet Sue.


However, I have had far too much work, and have not had the time to complete my homework.


As it is Good Friday,  I have decided to take a break over Easter, so Sue will emerge next week. A new stitch on Sunday will not be posted either until a week later.


Anyway, I managed to complete the tatted cross I had not completed for my WIPW report last Wednesday.


Wishing you all a HAPPY EASTER.

11 comments:

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

What a lovely tatted cross. Happy Easter to you too!

Pamela said...

Very pretty. You have really done well with your tatting!

Annet said...

You made a pretty tatted cross. Enjoy your Easter break!

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

That looks very neat. Enjoy your break.

crazyQstitcher said...

A really lovely tatted Cross. I hope your break is a very pleasant one.

Janie said...

Thank you, Carin! Your tatted cross is a beauty.

jacaranda said...

Happy Easter. Enjoy your break. Your tatting is beautiful.

Tanya said...

Beautiful cross! I have a few of those I've made too. I should find people to hand them out to.

Shami Immanuel said...

Tatted cross is lovely. Happy Easter.

Rachel said...

Happy Easter. Stay safe!

carorose said...

Happy Easter to you too.