Wednesday 17 May 2023

WIPW - Selecting Fabric

I completed the rectangle with canvas stitches, and started looking at fabric for the appliqué on the mandala.

Here is my Work In Progress Wednesday report.


Mandala

I will use some 'fancy' fabric for the appliqué. I need more time to select which of these swatches to use.


Sunday Stitch School Stitch Sampler
(The wool is NOT grey, but rather blue, like the picture below.)

The rectangle is made of :
Light blue frame #74 Boucle Stitch, green and yellow #155 Up and Down Sprit Stitch, purple #169 Kerman Stitch and orange and yellow #37 Hungarian Stitch.

This is how far I have come on filling the wool sampler with Sunday Stitch School stitches.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have some gorgeous fancy fabrics to choose from!
Pamela

Toki said...

I saw the whole Mandala for the first time. wonderful!
I can't wait to see what kind of fabric you choose.

Lyn Warner said...

Your sampler is looking wonderful!

Rachel said...

Maybe the answer is to use all of the fancy fabrics!