Wednesday 10 May 2023

WIPW - Hungarian Canvas Stitch and Paper Idea

 As it is Wednesday it is time to show some progress: Work In Progress Wednesday.

Mandala

I have said it before, this is work in slow progress. Since last week I have done some thinking and cut out,  in paper, my next idea. I am not entirely satisfied so will give it some more time. I know I want to appliqué some more fabric to this mandala. On top of that, I will most likely add embroidery stitches..



Sunday Stitch School Stitch Sampler

The frame of #74 Bouclé Stitch has been completed, and I started filling the inside with #37 Hungarian Stitch.  Two other canvas stitches will also be used in this space.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I like the look of that paper shape - full of possibilities for embellishment!

Lyn Warner said...

The new paper shape is lovely!

Toki said...

It seems to be a Mandala full of creativity.

Pamela said...

Such pretty colors and shapes.

carorose said...

That paper shape is a good idea.