Wednesday 24 May 2023

WIPW - Appliqué Started

 This is my Work In Progress Wednesday report.


Sunday Stitch School Stitch Sampler

I have only had time to attach a new piece of waste canvas for the next set of counted stitches. 

The first stitch will be #100 Step Stitch. It is a time-consuming stitch and I wonder how far I will have reached by next week.



Mandala

For the first parts of the appliqué, I used a piece of fake 'suede' in teal. There are four of these pieces, all stitched on. Next will be the 'wings'. Hopefully, at least one will have landed on the Mandala by next week.



4 comments:

Annet said...

Your mandala is growing nicely!

Toki said...

After embroidering on the white cloth, do you remove the thread from the white cloth?

Angela said...

Oh, this mandala is looking so good!

Rachel said...

Yes, mandala is growing nicely. And as for the sampler - stitches take as long as they take. You just have to remember to enjoy it!