Wednesday 10 November 2021

WIPW - 4 Hearts

Hello, here is my Work In Progress Wednesday report. 


Log Cabin Challenge

I quilted another 20 blocks,  and turned one more corner. You can see the progress in orange on the graph, along the edge.


Sunday Stitch School Stitch Sampler

I started work on a new section, where I made four hearts. The orange heart is #62 Pearl Stitch, green #103 Triple Palestrina Stitch, shocking pink #184 Herringbone Ladder Stitch and purple #189 Tied  Chain Stitch.


These hearts will be filled with individual and detached stitches.



7 comments:

Rachel said...

I do like seeing the progress on your chart for the quilting - so satisfying!

Pamela said...

Great progress on the quilt. It looks like it will be finished just in time for winter.

Janie said...

Good for you, you're working along the edge now with your quilting!
And I like the Tied Chain Stitch in purple, it looks to me like crochet.

carorose said...

You are making good progress.

crazyQstitcher said...

You are really moving with both the quilt and floral display. The well stitched hearts look fabulous. I hope you get a chance to rest soon.

Anonymous said...

I thought again that the type of stitch is one of the expression methods.

Shami Immanuel said...

Beautiful hearts. I love the way you make use of those stitches.