Monday 15 November 2021

May I Suggest...Monday?

Every Monday I want to promote blog reading. The names of blogs I like have been written on pieces of paper, and today I picked two slips at random from my box.


Million Little Stitches

Maya Sara Matthew is a multi talented craft lady. You can see a 'million little stitches' literally on her denim bag, she stitches on paper, embroider poems, plays around with fruit stickers, folds paper cranes, and makes fabric stitch books.

Photos are good and clear, too.


Dr Jessica Grimm

Here is a blog by a true expert. Goldwork, historical embroidery, Royal School of Needlework tutor, researcher, silk shader... Enjoy!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Both of these look interesting!

Rachel said...

Yes, Jessica's blog is full of interesting and authoritative detail. The other one, I don't know, and I am off to explore. Thank you!

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Both interesting. I've got some gold threads I should use.