Monday 22 November 2021

May I Suggest...Monday?

Every Monday I want to promote blog reading. The names of blogs I like have been written on pieces of paper, and today I picked two  slips at random from my box




My Tate Gallery

Mary Ann  makes fantastic dolls! and outstanding and unique crazy quilt blocks. If you are interested in either of these, do have a look at this blog. You will not be disappointed.


Nordic Needle

Articles, Stitch Guides, Stitch Dictionary... At Nordic Needle you will find HIGH quality work. The articles are really interesting, the stitch guide full of information and the stitch dictionary explains in the index where each stitch belongs (Hardanger, Blackwork, Free form...) Please explore!

4 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I haven't seen either of these blogs. Thanks for sharing!

Rachel said...

More rabbit holes to fall down - thank you!

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

You're right, Mary Ann makes fantastic dolls and her crazy blocks are so neat.

Pamela said...

Two more great choices. I really like the crazy quilting on My Tate Gallery. Thanks!