Wednesday 16 June 2021

WIPW - The Last Spurt - NO! One more week needed.

I had intended to on My Work In Progress Wednesday show the last spurt of the 

Log Cabin Challenge

flimsy. Alas, life got in the way, as they say, and this is as far as I have got.

The three sets were joined. A new set of 12 blocks was completed.

With fingers crossed, by next week I will have assembled the fifth and final set of 12 blocks and then stitched them all together so the flimsy is complete.
I'll keep my fingers crossed, no that is no good, then I can can't sew! (Why can't the automatic spell check spell?!)


5 comments:

Pamela said...

So close! It really looks good. You must be very pleased with it.

crazyQstitcher said...

Fabulous to see so many blocks joined. You are doing so well, considering all the other projects you run concurrently.
Maybe Spellchecker missed some school days. :-) Sometimes if you do Not check before posting, you could end up in hot water.

jacaranda said...

Nearly there, not long to go now.

Rachel said...

Life does have a tendency to Happen. But even so, this is looking good, and it is still progress!

Tanya said...

You will get it done! It is so beautiful!