Monday 14 June 2021

May I Suggest ... Monday

Every Monday I want to promote blog reading. The names of blogs I like have been written on pieces of paper, and today I picked two slips at random from my box.



Today may I suggest you visit the blog of

Pumora where Anne Mende has a great stitch dictionary beautifully presented with clear photographs. She is currently making videos of some of the stitches. There are also online courses, some free, others for a fee. In her shop she has kits, ebooks, and patterns. Don't miss the collections of samplers which will give you  plenty of inspiration.


this and that ... my random thoughts by Deepa. Here you can see some beautiful embroidery of roses, Brazilian embroidery and good stitch instructions. If you are interested in Bruges lace making there are impressive doilies to look at.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Deepa's blog I know, but the other is new to me. Thank you!

carorose said...

Thank you. I have added them both to my favourites.