Wednesday 12 June 2019

WIPW - Greeting Cards

Work In Progress Wednesday today includes a couple of greeting cards.

But let's start with
Crazy for Crazy
I have selected the fabric for the next block.
Embroidery and embellishment will be in the shades of rust/orange/salmon.

BES (Brazilian Embroidery Study)
I have mounted the embroidery on a piece of cardboard.

Vaxholmskudden
Last week I made some Stem Stitch swirls. Those have now been whipped for better definition.
Round dots of boiled wool appliqué has been added.



Greeting cards
Two birthdays need to be celebrated with handmade cards.




6 comments:

Janie said...

Congratulations on your beautiful Brazilian Embroidery finish! And your other projects are looking great. I love the new CC fabrics, I'll be watching for progress.

Rachel said...

You make good use of simple stitchery in those cards..

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

All looking good!

Pamela said...

Wonderful birthday cards! The recipients will love them. Nice progress on your other projects. I like the new crazy fabrics!

Sarah Aldrich said...

I love that you make hand made greeting cards. The thought of receiving one in the mail makes me think what a thrill it must be for your friends. How lovely for them. I’m sure we all want to be the recipient of such a lovely small gift. When we give something handmade,no matter how small it is a gesture of love. It makes me want to be your friend too.

carorose said...

Love these cards. I'm sure your recipients love them as well.