Friday 7 June 2019

Friday Revision Homework - Stitches 95 - 100

Don't underestimate the dangers of climbing ladders! Sue, did. She stepped onto the ladder, missed a step and down she fell.

Ouch! She saw complex Chemanthy stars, Sprat's Head triangels and buttonholed Flies, her satin threaded Chained hair went flying in all directions, but her outfit still looked great. The Step ladder just stood there, steady and grinning!

Please learn from Sue, and take great care when climbing ladders!



10 comments:

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

Ha ha... outfit still looks great... your stitches too. Love the humor here;)

Rachel said...

Poor Sue! I hope she recovers quickly!

Sarah in NF CT said...

This one is a hoot!!!

Janie said...

Clever use of stitches! Poor Sue, I hope she makes a speedy recovery, ouch!

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Poor Sue, I think she may have a headache.

carorose said...

Oh, Oh, Oh. Sensory overload. Love it all and those bags!

carorose said...

Very inventive of you.

Julie Fukuda said...

Ouch! At least, unlike me, she didn't rip a hole in the knee of her pants!

crazyQstitcher said...

Goodness, that looks nasty. I hope Sue has recovered by now and will be more careful next time she climbs. It would have been a shame had she damaged her lovely outfit. Very nice stitching.

I hope only the pants of Julie's were damaged and not her knee.

Renee said...

Poor Sue! I am thankful I took more care using a stepping stool at work to clean windows today. I can just see myself imitating Sue... I love your creativity!