Friday 1 April 2022

Friday Homework for Lesson 205: Glove Stitch

On this cold and gloomy Friday in Tokyo you need a pair of gloves, so it is the perfect day to hand in homework for the Glove Stitch.

Aida Sampler

Sunday Stitch School Reference Chart

Mottled Wool Scribble Cloth

It is easy to make the Glove Stitch even, if it is a perfect look you are aiming for. It looks equally as good when done roughly and wild as you can see in the picture above. Furthermore it is a quick stitch, so all in all a great stitch!


5 comments:

Rachel said...

It's been good weather for glove stitch here too!

FlashinScissors said...

Oh, my goodness! Your stitching looks so pretty!
I’m torn, at the moment I’m cross stitching and have loads more to do, but I love these stitches too! I must dig out my Sampler bag I was making, 8. Sure I can add some of these stitches there!
🙋‍♀️😁👍 Barbara xx

Pamela said...

All of your samples look great.

Janie said...

Yes, Glove Stitch is good formal or scrappy! It makes a great tendril effect in your sample.
Thanks for sharing. And we’ve had rain off and on too and then the sky will partially clear and it will be cold enough for mitts or gloves.
Spring!

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

It is a good stitch useful for many things.