Wednesday 2 March 2022

WIPW - Slow Progress

My progress on the stitching front has been so slow there isn't much to report for Work In Progress Wednesday this week.

Velveteen Cushion

I used bronze metallic thread for four ornaments in Feather and Straight Stitch.


Also a line of  Mountmellick Stitch in green silk.


Sunday Stitch School Stitch Sampler

I continued to fill in the void between the ovals. Last week I reported on the Cross, Crown and half of the Four-Legged Cross Stitch. So the progress for this week is the rest of those Four-Legged stitches and #53 Sword Edging.


As you see, not much to write home about.

7 comments:

Pamela said...

Many colorful stitches! I think it looks great.

Rachel said...

Still progress, though! And Mountmellick stitch is always a delight!

crazyQstitcher said...

Not Much? I think the design and stitches are well thought out and attractive. I wish I could come up with such ideas.

FlashinScissors said...

Great progress!
All looks lovely Queenie! Especially the Mountmellick stitch,
Barbara xx

Julie Fukuda said...

Even slow progress is still some progress. I'm glad for your regular posts that remind me to make use of passing time.

Janie said...

Beautiful stitching/progress!
I've been stitching the Italian Knotted Stitch and I really like it, I'm glad you shared it, thank you.

Tanya said...

But I can imagine the fun you are having with this!