Friday 31 December 2021

Friday Finish Just Before the End

I don't usually have a Friday Finish post, but as it is Friday today and I have finished the Log Cabin Challenge quilt I just wanted to prove that it is finally hanging on the (glass) wall. 

I am delighted to have finished it just before the end of 2021 - there are about 90 minutes left of the year for us in Tokyo.

A better photo and more details on the next WIPW report next Wednesday.

Enjoy what you have left of this year, and let us look forward to a great one 2022.


13 comments:

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

It looks excellent. Looking forward to seeing more photos. Wishing you all the best for 2022!

Shami Immanuel said...

Happy new year Carin.

crazyQstitcher said...

Your quilt looks beautiful and shows the sparkle of the threads. It must be fabulous to see in person. I'm looking forward to more of your stitches and projects in 2022.

Lyn Warner said...

Congratulations on finishing your quilt ! It looks super.
Happy New Year!

Julie Fukuda said...

Congratulations on the finish. I have to admit, my blocks are still sitting in a tin waiting for air-time and inspiration.

Rachel said...

Oh well done, just within the time!

Janie said...

Yes, Happy New Year and congratulations on a great finish Carin!

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

Brava Brava Brava! Beautiful and what a labor of love. Can't wait to see it in more detail.

carorose said...

Congratulations. What a lovely way to end the year. Happy New Year.

Angela said...

Fabulous! Congratulations on the finish!

Annet said...

This looks great! Wishing you a healhty and creative 2022.

Pamela said...

Great close up! This is beautiful!

Tanya said...

Congratulations!!! I so wish I could see it in person!