Monday 13 December 2021

May I Suggest...Monday?

Every Monday I want to promote blog reading. The names of blogs I like have been written on pieces of paper, and today I picked the last slip of paper in the box.



That means that this is the last suggestion for the time being. When I stumble upon another interesting blog I will share it with you.


Be Be Bold

Jane MacDonald of Australia has made a delightful blog on Japanese textile. Attractive photographs, stunning work, plenty of videos and a Block Of the Month project. The online shop stocks books, kits and supplies for Japanese Kogin and Sashiko embroidery among other things.


6 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you. You have added several interesting blogs to my list!

Pamela said...

Such pretty Japanese stitching! I will be looking at this one again.

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

I have really enjoyed checking out some of the blogs you've shared! It's such a good idea. Thank you for all of the sharing you've done!

Janie said...

Be Be Bold has cute stitching kits and they're opening a shop in France?
That's a fun experience I'm sure!
Thanks for sharing Queenie.

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Another interesting website

carorose said...

Jane is a sweet lovely person and extra helpful. She has been my Kogin supplier for some years now.