Tuesday 7 December 2021

May I Suggest...Monday?

Every Monday I want to promote blog reading. The names of blogs I like have been written on pieces of paper, and today I picked a slip at random from my box.


Today's suggestion is the same blog as I mentioned yesterday -

Misako Mimoko

where I found that interesting laced stitch.

Eva Monleón has a lot of 'young and modern' ideas. Her dolls are cute and charming, her embroidery is simple, but impressive. There is a very fresh feel about everything. I also get the impression that Eva uses modern technology, social media and business ideas to promote her work in a way that appeals to the younger generations. It is good when there is a new wind blowing...

5 comments:

Rachel said...

It is indeed - even when some of us find it all a bit baffling!

Pamela said...

Thank you for the link to another interesting blog.

Anonymous said...

Eva Monleón work is fascinating. I could see her many ingenuity.
Thank you for introducing.

carorose said...

Cute little dolls.

Janie said...

Thanks for the link to Eva's blog, what fun! Lots of travel and then I visited her shop.
She has made so many clever dolls, some with clothes. My favorite was the Christmas Tree doll, amazing.