Sunday 31 October 2021

Sunday Stitch School - Revision: Stitches 186 - 190

It is time to look back at the five stitches we have done recently.

Click on the title to see the instructions.


186 Stick People Stitch

Fun and easy. You can dress up or down the people.


187 Catherine Wheel Stitch
This is a beautiful combination of stitches, but the actual wheel it got its name from has much to answer for. 


188 Quaker Stitch

Perfect for lettering, but difficult to get even.


Here is another example of how two stitches can combine into a really beautiful one.

This is a 'LEGO' stitch - you can build all sort of things with it.

Homework:
Use the five stitches in a Sunbonnet Sue picture, based on this sketch.







6 comments:

Rachel said...

I wonder what Sue will be up to this time...!

Pamela said...

I can’t even guess...

Janie said...

I'm waiting to see how the wheel stitch will fit in!

Annet said...

I'm looking forward to see how you combined these stitches, I think it's not easy this time!

carorose said...

I haven't used some of those stitches in ages. I like that catherine wheel.

Tanya said...

I love your Sunbonnet Sue mysteries!