Monday 18 October 2021

May I Suggest...Monday?

Every Monday I want to promote blog reading. The names of blogs I like have been written on pieces of paper, and today I picked two slips at random from my box.



American Kate Herron Gendreau writes about quilting, embroidery, costume history and many other topics. She has some stitch video tutorials.


Threads

Here you can get inspiration for a Stitch Wheel, an embroidery sampler made inside a hoop. Cathy Reavy has YouTube tutorials for some stitches, workshops, kits and a passion for stitching.


6 comments:

Janie said...

Thanks for sharing Queenie, Cathy at Threads has good tutorials and her Stitch Wheel project looks challenging.

Pamela said...

You know of so many interesting blogs!

Rachel said...

Always good to have new possibilities - thank you!

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for the info.

Mary Ann Tate said...

I wish blogging would get popular again but Facebook seems to have taken over which is a pity really. I know that a lot of bloggers got frustrated with the changes Blogger made enough to stop them posting. Ah well :) Thanks for the links.

jacaranda said...

Enjoyed reading your next links.