Saturday 8 August 2020

Blogging Holiday Blogging Strike

I have been having trouble with my internet service provider recently. Service has been blotchy.

When things are back to a steady normal service is not certain yet (Japan has a Bank Holiday this weekend and it's also the summer holiday season, so maintenance staff are scarce).

I will therefore take a holiday from blogging, while the internet connection is 'on strike', let's say for a week.

So no Sunday Stitch School lesson tomorrow, nor a WIPW report on Wednesday and of course no Friday Homework next Friday. Whether I will be able to visit blogs is uncertain.

Queenie


5 comments:

Rachel said...

I hope technology behaves for you soon!

jacaranda said...

Enjoy your break.....

crazyQstitcher said...

Enjoy the break Queenie. I'll be waiting for the next issue of your projects. I am catching up with mine and de-stashing my craftroom, again. Be safe

Tanya said...

Have fun during your "vacation"! (I've been having problems with Blogger too telling me I can't connect with my server. I don't even know who my server is! I sort of think the new blogger is having trouble getting all our connections right... Why knows!?)

FlashinScissors said...

Aargh! Me too! Mine is for a different reason though. We had a storm a couple of days ago which must have hit a local mast, and we’ve been told it won’t be fixed for another 3 days! Luckily my phone is on a different server and I can just about comment!
Good luck with yours, have a good break!
Hugs, Barbara xx