Wednesday 12 February 2020

WIPW - Scraps and Plans

Wednesday, time to publish this weeks Work In Progress Wednesday report.

Freeform Embroidery
I added a line of Spanish Feather Stitch and another one of Triangular Buttonhole Stitch.

Tvistsöm Cushion
Just started on row 35.

Hina Dolls
As I blogged about yesterday, I have completed three new Hanging Hina Dolls.

Scraps
At the quilt show in Tokyo Dome I bought some plastic cupped discs and will use them together with fabric scraps to make a necklace.

Birthday Cards Plan
I have also started preparations for two birthday cards that need to be stitched up asap.



4 comments:

Rachel said...

You've got a lot going on there, haven't you! Tvistholm is growing nicely. I love the little bits of sparkle in it!

Pamela said...

Lots of progress! I look forward to seeing your new projects.

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

I'm not sure I've ever done triangular buttonhole and Spanish Feather stitches.

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

Your Hina dolls are so cute. You do so much with these bright fabric bits - so artistic!