Friday 7 February 2020

Friday Revision Homework - Stitches 116 - 120

I N V I T A T I O N

Sunbonnet Sue 

is cordially invited to a Fancy Dress Party at 
The Crystal Ballrooms, Metropolis City
on Friday February 7th 2020
at 9pm.

Sue:   Wow! What fun! I really want to go, but Fancy Dress... What shall I go as? How should I dress?
Queenie:   They didn't invite ME!!! Why??? 
Sue:   Don't sulk! 
Queenie:   Well, IF I had been invited I know just what I would have gone as!
Sue:   You do? Tell me, tell me, tell me please!
Queenie:   You see, I have just learned this fancy stitch, Woven Long Tail Lazy Daisy Stitch.
Sue:   Oh really? How would you use it?
Queenie:   Well, it always reminded me of an Egyptian collar.
Sue:   So you would dress as an Egyptian princess?
Queenie:   Yes, I think so, and the Magic Split Stitch would be excellent for the black hair.
Sue:   Oh, why don't you make me a collar and the wig and the dress and the armbands...
Queenie:   Why should I?!
Sue:   PLEASE!
Queenie:   Oh well, all right then. As I am not invited I guess I could just as well make it for you...
Sue:   You're a great pal!
Queenie:   Pfft... Just remember, it's going to be very windy. So windy your hair will cover your face! No one will see your pretty face, but everyone will see MY costume!
Sue:  Pfft!








5 comments:

carorose said...

Wow! she is a fashionista!

Pamela said...

Great imagination!

Rachel said...

That is a triumph!

crazyQstitcher said...

Too difficult choosing if the wonderful story or the wonderful Sue, clad in her gorgeous finery is the best..so I decided they are both Tops in my book.

Brilliant post, Carin

Julie Fukuda said...

Hah Hah!