Wednesday 25 December 2019

WIPW - Holiday Stitching

It is nice to have a holiday - it means there is time to stitch!

Work In Progress Wednesday today includes the following additions to my work:

Circles Challenge
I had promised myself to use the Mountmellick Stitch for this piece and worked a circle in Perle 8



Freeform Embroidery
These woven stitches were added:
Closed and Open Base Needlewomen Picots, Woven Zig-Zag Stitch and Woven Detached Chain Stitch.

Tvistsöm Cushion
The 19th column is in progress.


I hope you have a holiday, too, and are enjoying it!



9 comments:

chitra said...

great progress indeed. very neat stitching. happy Holidays!

Julie Fukuda said...

Oh so pretty. It almost looks like rickrack. Holiday Blessings to you and yours.

Rachel said...

I'm hoping for some stitching time, too! good to see you've got some in already..

Tanya said...

Your stitches on your circles add so much! I really need to do more stitchwork...

I hope to get off this computer soon today, turn on the upstairs heater and spend some holiday in my sewing room!

crazyQstitcher said...

It's easy to see you get great enjoyment stitching and designing. Everything is so lovely. The year has flown and not long now to 2020. I hope the New Year brings only good things to you and your Followers also.

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Nice stitching.

jacaranda said...

Your stitching and embroidery is stunning.

Pamela said...

Hope you get a lot more done on your projects this week.

Janie said...

I've been away too long! Your projects are looking great.
I hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!