Wednesday 11 December 2019

WIPW - Couched Braid Circle

So what progress have I to report for Work In Progress Wednesday? Well, not so much, but I have made some on the

Circles Challenge
There are three more circles, one of them is a braid that I couched down.
 The others are Backstitched Chain and Buttonhole.


Freeform Embroidery
I am sticking to the circle shape for the Freeform Embroidery, too. The progress: Mille Fleur Stitch, Rosette Stitch Rose and Petal Stitch.


Tvistsöm Cushion
Only a few stitches have been added here.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

The stitching on the Circles really changes the look of the pattern, doesn't it!

Pamela said...

I really like the circles! I hope I get to see it in January.

crazyQstitcher said...

I like the soothing tones of the circles, and use of braid too. Lovely.

Elizabeth's quarters said...

The circles look fantastic! For some reason they remind me of a tempting box of chocolates.

chitra said...

Interesting circles.by working different stitches in different colours- each side is different for the central shape. Quite an exciting piece.free form is growing well. i like the design idea for Tvistsom cushion.

jacaranda said...

Your circles are lovely and add to the piece. Love your free form piece.

Tanya said...

Your stitching on the circles is wonderful!! Your circle interpretation is on the dot!!

By the way... did you get your post card back from the partnership quilt committee? I haven’t yet and am beginning to wonder if I forgot to put a stamp on it or something!

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

The braid has added a further dimension to the work.