Wednesday 4 December 2019

WIPW - The First Circles

There are two kinds of circles on Work In Progress Wednesday today. The first is of course

Circles Challenge
where I have now started embroidery along the curved seams. This will emphasise the circles that the joined blocks created.


The other kind of circles are on the 
Freeform Embroidery
where some round forms have grown. They are made up of Reversed Buttonhole Circles and Whipped Long Tail Chain Stitch.





Tvistsöm Cushion
is totally free from circles, but has four (and 1/3) new straight columns.


9 comments:

Pamela said...

Great progress on all your projects. The circles are really coming along nicely!

jacaranda said...

Your circle challenge is going to be beautiful.

Isadarena said...

Hello Queenie, I hope you are doing well. I'm so happy to see you continue to do beautiful quilting and differetns stitches.
Have a lovely day,
Isa

carorose said...

Lots of progress here Queenie.

Rachel said...

All making very good progress, I see!

chitra said...

A very good progress on all projects. Emphasizing the circles made of joined blocks with embroidery looks really attractive.the circles on free from embroidery are lovely. And interesting progress on tvistom cushion too.

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

I like what you are doing.

crazyQstitcher said...

I don't think I've seen circles like yours before. I'm keen to see the end result. The free form flows along in soothing tones and shapes. I like the confetti look in the Tvistöm.

FlashinScissors said...

Tvistöm is looking great, I love the little pink and red splashes!
Hugs,
Barbara xx