Sunday 2 July 2023

Sunday Stitch School - Lesson 256: Quill Stitch

 It was a hot day in Tokyo today and I just had to have some ice cream. I ate it with a spoon from a bowl so as not to drop any, and I didn't try to chase butterflies at the same time either - I am learning from Sunbonnet Sue's unfortunate mishap!

Now let's move on to the next set of five stitches. Today I have picked a stitch from Arts&Design, Quill Stitch, aka Alternating Buttonhole Stitch. The latter name tells you what to expect!

Stitch it like this:











Homework:
Add here.










6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn’t know this stitch. I like the look of it.
Pamela

Angela said...

This is a beautiful stitch. Hmm, what can I add it to? I will have to ponder that.

Anonymous said...

This is a pretty stitch!

Annet said...

I didn't know the alternating buttonhole had another name.

Tanya said...

It's so hot! We've ended up eating ice cream at least once a day this summer. Not good for the waist!

Tanya said...

It's so hot! We've ended up eating ice cream at least once a day this summer. Not good for the waist!