Wednesday 29 March 2023

WIPW - I'm Chickening Out

 Work In Progress Wednesday. I've done only a little work. 


Mandala

#245 Spine Chain Stitch is what I used to make a half circle around the Tulip buds/Snakes head. One of those fabric-covered plastic cups came in handy, too.

So far I have only made one. Three to go and then I have to put my thinking cap on again.


Sunday Stitch School Stitch Sampler

Do you remember the sloppy-looking Knotted Satin Stitch bow I showed last week? My intention was to work it in another thread, but instead, I chickened out and used #158 Invented Half Cross as an outline. The work is still in progress. When completed I'll take a step back and see what to do.



4 comments:

Rachel said...

Well, Invented Half Cross stitch is making a good outline, so I think this was a good decision!

Anonymous said...

Didn't get the feeling you're having fun from last week’s satin ribbon.
So I think a different approach is correct.

Pamela said...

I really like the bow! The stitch looks perfect for it.

Angela said...

Even a little bit of stitching is progress. Keep going!