Wednesday 1 March 2023

WIPW - Back On Track

At last, I am back on track and have made some progress on my various projects. Here is the Work In Progress Wednesday report.


Birthday Card

I made two more birthday cards but was in such a rush to send them off that I forgot to take a picture! They were with floral motifs made with Chermanthy Stitch (simple and complex versions) see below.


Sunday Stitch School Stitch Sampler

Here they are again #95 Chermanthy, simple version (yellow on top of blue silk appliqué) and #99 Chermanthy, complex version (red x 2 and blue variegated thread)




Mandala

Finally, after a long stalling, I stitched down the large appliqué circle and marked the new stitch lines. The small plastic cups I have been covering with scraps of fabric will be added inside these lines.







4 comments:

Pamela said...

Lots of progress this week! Both projects are growing. I’m sure your birthday cards are treasured.

Rachel said...

It's always good to see some progress, but getting the birthday cards to the recipients is more important than photographing them for us!

Angela said...

Oh, I am impressed. Your mandala is really looking good!

carorose said...

That is really coming together.