Friday 10 March 2023

Friday Homework for Lesson 244: French Cretan

I don't know if I should admit to it, but I don't really like the look of this stitch! 

From blog readers I have got several suggestions: it is a row of supermarket trolleys,  they are the tops of some columns, they are computer symbols... 

To me a row of these stitches makes me think of pulled-out teeth! Some poor fellow has had most of his molars removed by Dr Pullman!


Aida Sampler



Sunday Stitch School Reference Chart



Mottled Wool Scribble Cloth



5 comments:

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

I agree with you, I don't like the look of it. It reminds me of shopping trollies but I can see teeth now you have mentioned it.

Toki said...

Extracted tooth! It hurts to see that.😣

Angela said...

Hmm, I am not sure this is a stitch I would find useful.

Rachel said...

Have you tried it on curves? And maybe reverse curves?

Tanya said...

Isn't that funny what we all see? Now I'll see teeth!