Sunday 25 October 2020

Sunday Stitch School - Revision: Stitches 146 - 150

 May I start with a notice:

It is hard to get to grips with the New Blogger. If the spacing between the paragraphs is as gigantic as in the Preview it is totally unintentionally. How to shrink the space, I do NOT know!

Reading blogs is a great joy, there is so much to learn and admire. I really want to leave comments, but for some reason unknown to me, New Blogger often won't let me. Where it is possible I will comment directly on your blogs, but on those I cannot I will comment by sending an email (to those whose address I know).

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Back to Sunday Stitch School! It is revision time! Here are the five most recent stitches. Click on the title to see instructions for each stitch.


146 Knotted Stitch

A tidy stitch, this one.














147 Woven Circle Stitch

An easy stitch, this one.














148 Zig-zag Petal Stitch

A beautiful stitch, this one.














149 German Knotted Braid Stitch

A spicy stitch, this one.














150 Celestial Eyelet Stitch

A starry stitch, this one.










Homework:

Make a Sunbonnet Sue including the above stitches.


















8 comments:

FlashinScissors said...

Beautiful stitches, Queenie!
New Blogger has been a total mystery! I’ve found the emails notifying me that friends have commented have gone into my “junk” mail file which is very sad as I’ve been watching the main “mail” wondering why no-one is commenting, but it was nice when I finally found them!
Re the spacing - I guess we’ve been lucky before and now it’s a relief that we can still keep in touch, and we all know that we can do better but it’s not our fault!!! 😊
Hugs and smiles,
Barbara xx

Pamela said...

Great stitches!

I have issues with the new blogger too and also have comments going into the junk mail box.

Rachel said...

Blogger does seem to have a habit of "updates" that cause alarm and despondency! I hope yo manage to make sense of it again soon!

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

I'm getting more used to the new blogger although I never write much text. Have you tried 'googling' about your specific problem?
Looking forward to seeing Sunbonnet Sue.

Janie said...

Yes, new blogger is touchy about some things.
Your stitch choices are beauties, I'm looking forward to seeing them in Sue's new adventure.

Julie Fukuda said...

I figure that about the time I get this new blogger figured out so it is convenient to use, they will change it all again.

Annet said...

Yes, new Blogger isn't easy to work with. Mostly it helps just removing the spaces by using the backspace or delete buttons.

I'm looking forward to see another Sue!

Tanya said...

I guess it is unanimous. All your commenters are fed up with the new Blogger!