Wednesday 20 November 2019

WIPW - Getting on Well

I think I have got on well this week as the following Work In Progress Wednesday report shows.

Tvistsöm Cushion (ex-Glowing Stars)
After having ripped out all the stitches on the Glowing Stars project I started stitching a design of blocks of colour.

There will even be a bit of gold in it!

Hopefully this cushion will go well with the quilt I made a couple of years ago - Trinity Green.

Circles Challenge
I have now joined the blocks into rows with ladder stitch.

 Next I will join the rows together and start on the embroidery.

Freeform Embroidery
Three more X-type stitches have been added:
Moss Stitch
Gate Stitch and
Zig-zag Stitch












6 comments:

Pamela said...

Great progress! Was it really a couple of years ago that you made the green quilt? Time flies.

Rachel said...

Glad to see you've got back to stitching with Tvistsöm. Unpicking is such a demoralising thing to be doing!

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

You have been busy, looking good!

carorose said...

So much work completed. Your quilt looks beautiful on the bed, congratulations.

crazyQstitcher said...

All of your projects are lovely. I too was surprised that the Trinity quilt was done 2 years ago. time flies. You have been busy since then.

Tanya said...

Your Trinity Green is so beautiful!! I remember how much work you put in sewing all those little pieces!