Friday 24 May 2019

Friday Homework for Lesson 99: Chemanthy Stitch, complex version

You know the saying, 'better sleep on it'? This sleep might be good in many situations, for example when you are unsure of a purchase, you can 'sleep on it' and the next day you know whether to buy or not.

For stitching this technique is equally good I found, especially with this complex stitch. When I wrestled with it a couple of weeks ago it seemed impossible to master, but after a few nights' good sleep, it turned out to be easy, or at least easier than expected.

Here is my homework:
Aida Sampler



Sunday Stitch School Reference Chart


Teal Wool Tailoring Scribble Cloth



4 comments:

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

I think I would get myself in knots with that one!

Janie said...

Well done and 'sleeping on it' does help with involved projects.
I've read that and heard other people say that very thing.

Pamela said...

Yours looks great, but it does look like a complicated stitch.

Rachel said...

It's certainly not one to try for the first time late at night!