Friday 17 November 2023

Friday Revision Homework - Stitches: 266 - 270

When I showed Sunbonnet Sue the Donut Drizzle Stitch she cried out for a donut, or two, or three... So I thoughtlessly gave her a couple, and then I regretted my weakness. Seeing her gobbling the donuts I realised she might have a kind of eating disorder..., and that maybe this was the wrong way to treat a teenager... Then again how many teenagers have you met screaming for lettuce or gobbling carrots? 

I comfort myself with the fact that she has shed her puppy fat and hope she will keep healthy once this donut craze turns out to be just a passing fad.





7 comments:

Annet said...

This is just gorgeous!

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

She's only got two, now if she had a whole box full then I would be worried.

Pamela said...

Looks great!

Carolyn Foley said...

She is a typical teenager. Don't worry she will improve with age.

Rachel said...

It's looking very fine. I'd be more worried if she didn't want the occasional donut!

Angela said...

Great story!

Toki said...

I wish Sue good health in body and mind. Eating disorders are not just a disease of young people.