Wednesday 4 January 2023

WIPW - 0%

 Work In Progress Wednesday is an expression coined by Sharon Boggon. It helps us who are into fabric craft, embroidery, quilting, dyeing, weaving, you name it. 

How? 

First, it pushes us to progress, to actually work a bit every week.

Secondly, it encourages us to report a summary of the week's work. 

For me personally, WIPW has meant I do more than I would without this push.

Having said that, there are times when I just haven't been able to progress. This is what has happened on this first week of the year - my stitching time has been taken up by unexpected things so my WIPW report is nil - 0%.




7 comments:

Pamela said...

It happens sometimes.

Toki said...

WIPW activates after a good rest.

Rachel said...

Oh, I do know the feeling! I wish I could pack up some time and send it to you!

Julie Fukuda said...

My week off is almost over and so little has been done. I think you are way ahead of me, no matter how little gets done.

carorose said...

Great to see your stitch being included in this year's TAST. Congratulation.

Angela said...

It is a good push. Sorry you didn't have much stitching time. Maybe this coming week will be better for that.

Tanya said...

I could make the same report.