Wednesday 21 September 2022

WIPW - Bejewelled Sari Silk

I am sitting here yawning after a LONG day's work. That is why I don't have as much progress to show for Work In Progress Wednesday as I would have liked.


Sunday Stitch School Stitch Sampler

I only added one item - a row of #26 Zig-zag Stitch in grey.



Mandala

Through my Canadian Connection, I have come by some real treasures. Look at these cut-outs of bejewelled sari silk.
Together with a bobbin of metallic braid in turquoise, they will be added as petals on the Mandala.

So far I have added two.



This is elegant recycling, or what?




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great!

Pamela said...

Upcycling. Very elegant looking.

Rachel said...

Very elegant recycling!

Annet said...

Wow, love it!

Janie said...

Yes, your 'Canadian Connection' is valuable! The recycled pieces are precious additions.
And Sue is flattered, I'm sure, to have such beautiful unique stitches showing her recent activities, Fun!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic use of stitches.

Tanya said...

What a wonderful idea!

Angela said...

Love it so much!