Wednesday 6 July 2022

WIPW - Crazy Progress

Work In Progress Wednesday, is showing how crazy things are. We have crazy heat in Tokyo, it is crazy at work, it is crazy with family matters, so why not have some crazy short time stitching, too?

Crazy for Crazy

I have worked on the label for my octagon crazy quilt. The text is done, but the octagon is till not completed yet. I hope the work will be done by next Wednesday.


Sunday Stitch School Stitch Sampler

I only added two lines of linear stitches, #166 Satin Herringbone and #211 Holly Braid.



5 comments:

Pamela said...

Sometime life gets in the way of our stitching. You’ve made great progress even with a busy week.

Janie said...

Beautiful work, Queenie! Good work on your script and octagon.

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

The hot temperatures in Tokyo made the news last week - I listen to BBC in the car. I could absolutely imagine what the reporter was describing! Take care and keep cool!

Angela said...

Such beautiful stitching on your cq!

Rachel said...

It does become hard to stitch in the heat, doesn't it!