Sunday 31 July 2022

Sunday Stitch School - Lesson 220: Back Stitched Herringbone Stitch

Trust Sharon B at Pintangle to give you nice stitches to try. Here is her Back Stitched Herringbone Stitch. It has not yet been used as a TAST stitch so I will add it to my Sunday Stitch School collection.

As the name suggests, it is basically a Herringbone Stitch, where you add a Back Stitch like this:


Add a Back Stitch.



Add a Back Stitch.




Think of all the things you can do with those Back Stitch lines, adding beads, fringes, Buttonhole Stitch...

Homework:
Add to these samplers:








3 comments:

Annet said...

Yes, I saw it on her blog but didn't try it yet. Looking forward to see your trials!

Pamela said...

I like this one. I can imagine combining it with other stiches along a seam.

Rachel said...

That's a pretty one!