Work In Progress Wednesday. This is the weekly progress report.
I am working on row number 72.
Log Cabin Challenge
There was only time to make five new blocks. Total count is 285.
This wallhanging is now completed with backing and a narrow binding. I had to add a few new stitches in the upper top to fill out space between the embroidery and the binding.
I am happy to have this project ticked off the WIP list, but must say it was very enjoyable to repeat again and again, stitches learned from TAST and Sunday Stitch School - I would say it was a nice scribble cloth.
Crazy for Crazy
I made another Shirtwaist Button and found it easier this time round. Compare them and see that I managed more even spacing between the bars. I also used metallic gold instead of the antique perle (salvaged from my grandmother's sewing box, i.e. OLD) that has a tendency to become fluffy.