Friday 25 September 2020

Friday Homework for Lesson 146: Knotted Stitch

 I have been overwhelmed with work and that is why I had no time to write up a WIPW report for Wednesday, nor had I as much progress as I would have liked to blog about.


Anyway, today is not Wednesday but Friday and time to show the homework for Knotted Stitch.

A great stitch! Easy and quick, and look how different it can seem depending on the size, spacing or thread.

Aida sampler


Sunday Stitch School Reference Chart

Canvas Sampler

Teal Wool Tailoring Scribble Cloth


6 comments:

Rachel said...

You can also overlap the rows, especially for canvas work, and that way you get a close, textured full coverage stitch, which looks different again.

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Your canvas sampler is looking very neat.

Pamela said...

I like this one, especially because of how different it can look with different distances between the stiches.

crazyQstitcher said...

This is an easy stitch. I like yours and the coloured variety is pretty. I did small samples in different threads.

Janie said...

I like your samples using different weights and colors of thread.
Glad you're back, life does get in the way from time to time.

Tanya said...

Keeping busy is good but not TOO busy! You found time for a bit of stitching so that is a good balance.