Wednesday 22 April 2020

WIPW - Preparing A New Octagon Block

Work In Progress Wednesday

Freeform Embroidery
It was time for double Cast On Stitch, Madam Totsuka's Tasselled Chain Stitch and Scottish Cretan Chain to come out to play.


Crazy for Crazy
This fabric was pulled out for the next block.
Soft green with sharp violet.
What buttons, beads and ornaments do I have? I need to nose dive into my stash.

Log Cabin Challenge
9 new blocks were added to the pile.
Total count is now 27 blocks.

5 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Oh, that is going to be another good one!
My log cabin is yet to get a move on it... It isn't that I don't have a lot of time, just so many things needing done while it runs like mad through my brain.

Rachel said...

I love the colours for the next Crazy block!

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

I'm liking the colours for the next crazy. The log cabin is coming along nicely.

crazyQstitcher said...

I'm going to love whatever goes on the new Crazy Octagon..lilac tones are my favorite.
Very nice new Logs. I'll have to look up the Scottish Cretan as I've forgotten it.

Tanya said...

Ooh! Your log cabin pile is growing! I love the colors!