Tuesday 8 October 2019

Work In Progress Wednesday - Crosses

I haven't had too much free time to stitch recently and the progress is not as good as I would have liked.

Anyway here is my Work In Progress Wednesday report:

Freeform Embroidery
has been bedecked with some of the stitches from the Cross family. There are Woven Cross Stitch, Chained Cross Stitch, Half Cross Stitch, Quarter Cross Stitch, Tvistsöm and Rice Stitch.


Circles Challenge
is where I have made the least progress. Only these five circles have turned into squares as I hemmed the edges down.

Glowing Stars
The pattern is growing.



4 comments:

chitra said...

Free form embroidery is growing beautifully. It is interesting progress on circles challenge.very neat work on glowing starts pattern. happy Stitching.

Rachel said...

The pattern is indeed growing nicely!

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

You may not have made as much progress as you'd hoped but at least you managed some and every little bit helps.

Pamela said...

I think you've made great progress.