Wednesday 30 October 2019

WIPW - A Few More Crosses

There isn't much to report on Work In Progress Wednesday.

Freeform Embroidery
I have added a few more stitches from the Cross Family.
They are: Sorbello Stitch, Eastern Stitch and Upright Cross Stitch.



Circles Challenge
I have stitched down some of the curved edges.


Glowing Stars
I have to re-draw the pattern. I must have miscalculated my previous plan. For some reason I have not understood yet, the heart patterns I had intended to add do not fit into the pattern!
No new stitching has been done yet.

It's been a week too messy to do any serious work. Sigh!

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Great progress on your freeform. The colors are so pretty!

Rachel said...

Never mind, you'll get back on it!

Tanya said...

Every stitch counts as progress!

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

It still looks like the freeform is growing.