Sunday 6 October 2019

Sunday Stitch School - Lesson 110: Russian Chain Stitch

Hello and a warm welcome to another lesson here at Sunday Stitch School.
Today we will be learning  a stitch from the Chain family. It is called Russian Chain Stitch and is made up of three Lazy Daisy stitches.
I discovered it at Sarah's Hand Embroidery Tutorials, where you will find a collection of excellently presented embroidery stitches.

First make one Lazy Daisy Stitch.

 Then add two more and place them in the shape of a three clover.


Here you have The Russian Chain Stitch.



4 comments:

Pamela said...

What a cute stitch!

crazyQstitcher said...

Easy, neat and pretty too. It would be good as a filling stitch, border or random placement. Nice find Teacher:-)

Rachel said...

It's a great powdering stitch, too..

FlashinScissors said...

Oooh! I love lazy daisy stitches .... they are something I can do!
I must add them to my sampler bag I started waay back! Tee hee!
Hugs,
Barbara xx