Wednesday 14 December 2022

WIPW - Something Puffy

 It is time for the Wednesday routine - make a report on Work In Progress Wednesday.


Sunday Stitch School Sampler

I added another flower made up of #215 Up and Down Crossed Buttonhole Stitch (leaves) and #70 Puffy Couching (flower).


Mandala

Nothing new, just the same stitch (Ray Stitch) I worked on last week, only I have added
more of them.

Doesn't the Mandala look a bit creepy? Is that a snake's head sticking out there, or is it maybe a turtle with four spindly arms...

The Ray Stitches are nice, though.



5 comments:

Janie said...

Your SSSampler flower reminds me of Crocosmia seed pods or 'berries.' And the mandala has sprouted a snake head? What will come of that I wonder?

Pamela said...

I really like the ray stitches, especially with the variegated thread.

Rachel said...

I'm sure the mandala will make more sense as it develops!

Angela said...

Oh, I didn't see a snake's head until you said that. Now I can't unsee it!

Tanya said...

Your mandala is developing its own personality!