Wednesday 28 December 2022

WIPW - Reverse Stitching

Here is the last Work In Progress Wednesday report for this year. 

As I promised last Wednesday I would reverse stitch the Chevron Stitch I had made by mistake and replace it with the intended one. 


Sunday Stitch School Stitch Sampler

So the blunder (Chevron Stitch) was removed and instead I worked #220 Back Stitched Herringbone Stitch. 

I also added another stitch from the Herringbone family, #192 Astypalea Stitch, underneath.


Mandala
Here I started covering small plastic cups with light blue shiny fabric. These will be appliquéd later.

Thank you for following my slow and meagre progress during the year. With a bit of hope, there will be more impressive progress in 2023.



6 comments:

Janie said...

Great progress! And I haven't worked a lot on projects either, but I've been thinking about what to do next and I think that helps so when I get to my work it seems to go faster.

Pamela said...

No one likes to unstitch. Your replacement looks nice.

Rachel said...

Sending much encouragement. Unstitching and restitching is a rather trying process!

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Happy New Year, I hope to see more of your stitching in the new year.

Anonymous said...

It’s looking very pretty Queenie! Keep up the good work.
Wishing you a Happy & Healthy New Year, with lots of beautiful stitching!
Hugs,
Barbara xxx (The Flashing Scissors.blogspot.com)

Angela said...

Oh, those covered cups look like an interesting addition. I can't wait to see them in place.