Wednesday 2 December 2020

WIPW - Beads

 It is a wet and chilly Wednesday in Tokyo. Time to brighten up life with a few shiny beads on the Work In Progress Wednesday report of the 


Crazy for Crazy

project.


Whipped Buttonhole half circles, Straight Stitch and then sequins and beads.


Log Cabin Challenge
There was only time to make 5 new blocks for the quilt. The total is therefore 310.


Tvistsöm Cushion
Still trudging along on the red border. Can you see the subtle change of shade in the red. I am using up my stash and changing colour as I finish each bit of red that I have.

I didn't do anything too exciting this week, so no need to comment.

8 comments:

Pamela said...

This crazy block is very pretty. The beads are a great addition!

crazyQstitcher said...

I love the subtle coloring and patterns on the Crazy for Crazy. Everything blends and nothing overwhelms. It's really beautiful.
Five is better than none and the box is filling. The Cushion border looks great. Getting closer to the finish. A good weeks work.

Lyn Warner said...

The colours in your five blocks are beautiful and make my fingers itch to do some log cabin again. 310 blocks so far! How many still to go?

Julie Fukuda said...

I am glad I will never be required to pick the block I like best. Those beads sure add to the equation,.

jacaranda said...

Stunning blocks and as I have always said, your colours are exquisite.

Rachel said...

There are some similar subtle colour changes in my canvaswork at the moment - stash busting does that!

carorose said...

The whole lot looks good! I really like the canvas work and the changes in colour are great.

Tanya said...

But you are sewing and it all looks great!