Wednesday 31 October 2012

Work In Progress Wednesday - A bit busy

It is Wednesday again and time to report on the progress I have made on various things since last week.

I have been a bit busy but have had time to fill one piece with Knotted Loop stitches in dull pink and bronze metallic on the Crazy Quilt block:




On the Bias Tape quilt I secured the picot on the lace to the background (I had previously basted with a thin thread) and thereby quilting a kind of zigzag pattern.



I will do something to the corners next. That report will be next Wednesday. To check Sharon's progress and see what the others have been up to, go here.


4 comments:

Claudia said...

Your stitching is always an eyecandy. Thank you for sharing!

margaret said...

you are a good girl working on your UFO`s, this one is coming along a treat

City Krafters said...

Looking good.
Well done.

latha said...

your quilt becoming beautiful day by day !!!!!neat and perfect stitches!!!!!