Sunday 12 August 2012

Swelling stash

I've visited two quilt shops and met up with goods friends.

My stash is swelling and I have been given many wonderful gifts.
I've got myself a paper craft ruler with various wavy patters. This will be useful to make nice designs for a CQ block.
The tassel in the middle is handmade and absolutely gorgeous. 
A-Z of embroidery stitches is vol 2. I have vol 1 I already have, but in the Japanese translation.
Threads, beads and ribbons gallore.
At the top of the picture is a fantastic item that I will blog about later.
There is fragrant soap, delicious biscuits and elegant writing paper as well.

4 comments:

Pippas quilts said...

Brilliant Happiness is rummaging through fabric, threads and books Enjoy.

City Krafters said...

Your going to busy.
Keep up the good work.

Lis Harwood said...

How lovely, stitching friends are the best!

crazyQstitcher said...

There is a lot of enjoyment waiting for you in this stash.