It is time to show what weekly progress I have made on my little crazy quilt block. The fishbone I worked in Knotted Cretan stitch earlier, has now some 'flowers buds'. These are made up of Cast On and Detached Chain stitch. I also made use of a small pink ribbon I was given. It was a bit too thick for ribbon embroidery but somehow I managed to pierce the fabric and then secure the stitches with a few Straight stitches and some beads.
Sharon, who invites us to share our efforts on her Work in Progress Wednesday has made much more progress on her new lacy block. If only I could be a bit better at time management!